Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] WinXP to Win7 upgrade
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:17:11 -0500
Jez,

I know little about this, but, on my XP installation, My Documents appears
to be given status equivalent to an HD, even though it exists on the C
drive.  You might have to change the name of the folder, if possible, to
allow the system to access it when it exists on a different letter-named
drive.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA