Re: [OM] My second photographic session with OM-D E-M5 and ZD 45mm F1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] My second photographic session with OM-D E-M5 and ZD 45mm F1.8
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:08:18 -0400
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for your feedback. I used a software called PhotoMagico
http://boinx.com/fotomagico/overview/ In the computer everything is being
played smoothly, well smoothly is not the word, is like 120fps at 1080p, is
amazing! Zooming is fast because we added one song and we fixed the time
according to music length. When we converted the video to MPEG, gamma was
incorrect and contrast was lost. I have written to these guys to see if I
can fix that.
Playing smoothly depends on Smugmug server, we played the video with our
iPhone and it was amazing!
I really appreciate your ideas and feedback.

Best regards,

David

pd: What do you think about the image quality of the pictures?