[OM] My second photographic session with OM-D E-M5 and ZD 45mm F1.8

Subject: [OM] My second photographic session with OM-D E-M5 and ZD 45mm F1.8
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:30:14 -0400
Hi all,

I have started a photography business with my wife in NJ. We are using an
E-M5 with a ZD 45mm f1.8 lens, the 14-42 kit lens, and an Olympus FL-600R
flash. We'll probably buy very soon a Leica 25 f1.8 and a Zuiko Digital
12mm f2 lenses because the kit lens sucks! I would like you to see our
pictures. They have been uploaded to Smugmug but you can see them through
our website that is linked to Smugmug. It is called
www.vilaboschphoto.comand then you have to go to Parties and Events.

These are the diret links: First a video slideshow we created for our
clients and then all the pictures. I would really appreciate your ideas and
feedback.

*PASSWORD: babykhan*

http://www.vilaboschphoto.com/Parties/SLIDESHOW-Mercedes/24193752_pVdNsD

http://www.vilaboschphoto.com/Parties/Mercedes-Baby-Shower-Party/24176612_mfzDS8