Re: [OM] non-locking Tamron SP 1.4 teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] non-locking Tamron SP 1.4 teleconverter
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 03:00:40 +0000 (UTC)
After Piers posted, I looked at mine again (and found the mount screws loose!),
but the button you press on the lens to remove the 1.4 is a spring-loaded
pivoted arm which has a protusion on the far end.  This clicks into a slot in
the 1.4 mount flange (straight across from the green dot) and locks it in
place.  For now, why not just rotate the lens to the left instead of the right
for verticals.  The camera weight should keep it on.