Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]

Subject: Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:24:19 +0200
Now you guys are talking about stuff I know something about, instead of
Photoshop and whatnot.

Belgian fries are the highest expression of excellence any potato can aspire
to--if they are prepared correctly. The second frying at high temperature is
crucial here.

As for beers, unquestionably the best beer in the world is Westvleteren, sadly
almost unobtainable outside Belgium (and hard to find even there). Chimay Bleu
is good, but not in 40C Alicante weather in July. Kriek/Lambic are more suited
to our summer temperatures, or Hoegaarden Blanche. There is a Belgian beer for
every day of the year :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman