Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]

Subject: Re: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:53:34 +0200
Le 14/07/2012 06:15, Moose a écrit :
> On 7/13/2012 3:25 PM, marc simon wrote:
>> "local beers" are fine...some Belgian ones too of course :) ...
> Sitting here with a glass of Chimay 'blue' Grand Reserve, I have to agree -
> Cheers!
Cheers Moose,
and to convince you to pay a visit to Jacob Wirth you could find
something you like... :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/101494940525059781754/JacobWirth2#5764957789310514354

personally I prefer l' Orval... perhaps too bitter for your taste ?
fortunately I have some "old ones" in my cellar, because it's sometimes
hard to find here for the moment: limited production...!
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium