[OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]

Subject: [OM] Beers [was - some pictures from Boston in 2011]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:15:38 -0700
On 7/13/2012 3:25 PM, marc simon wrote:
> "local beers" are fine...some Belgian ones too of course :) ...

Sitting here with a glass of Chimay 'blue' Grand Reserve, I have to agree -
Cheers!

As I've mentioned, my younger son, wife and cats are visiting. He's become
quite the beer connoisseur, so several
special beers were among his birthday presents Wednesday. Fortunately, he loves
to share. :-)

> and the fries are really tasty, like Belgian ones...:)

Those I've yet to taste. Now that you say I can do so in Boston, I'll see if I
can't manage a visit when I'm there in
the fall. We stay a few days with a friend in Brookline when in New England.
Looks like an easy run on the T.

T Moose