Re: [OM] off course

Subject: Re: [OM] off course
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:09:38 -0500
Most certainly not. They have a voicing which is really well balanced and
non-fatiguing.

So, last night I had them hooked up to the computer and my wife and I were
watching the Bob Newhart Show from one of the online streaming sites. My
wife asks what that horrible sound is? I ask her to clarify her question,
and she was identifying the audio compression. It was something she never
heard before on any other computer speaker. Typical professional musician,
she's half deaf. But she could definitely hear it. I switched over to the
built in speakers (which really aren't bad), and it cleared up.

Earlier, I had been trying different different stuff on the speakers, and
found that the compression used by Apple was almost irritating. I guess
these speakers are a little too clear.

AG

--
Ken Norton