Re: [OM] off course

Subject: Re: [OM] off course
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 17:38:37 -0500
Well, I suppose that those would still be on-topic in some sick sort of
way. I've been needing a set for a long time, I was in Guitar Center to
pick up some purple strings for my daughter's bass, when I saw a clearance
pricing on a pair of Mackie MR8 monitors. I liked them at three times the
price. They aren't the world's best, but they are decent and consistent.
Just have to compensate for the midtone lull that only pretend golden ears
think they can hear. My silver ears have tarnished a little bit so they'll
do just fine.

Did I mention that the price was a Fang?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx