Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:43:25 +0100
Chuck

I got the year wrong.  We arrived in 1988, but Julia says that it was 89 or 90
that she had to look after herself;  I'll look up hurricanes, or tropical
storms, for those years.

We lived within about 6 feet of the waterline, on Bayshore Boulevard about 2
miles north of MacDill AFB:

http://bit.ly/OZOAsa

She would have had to go north and a bit inland, but I think the idea was to
head out of state; the British Embassy would have picked up the tab.

Chris