Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:24:37 -0400
No hurricane hit Florida in 1988 but there was a named, extra-tropical
storm called Keith that came from the Gulf and passed between Sarasota
and Tampa.  Scary just the same since you don't know what it's liable to
turn into.

Some folks reading this might wonder if there is such a thing as "higher
ground" in Florida.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt