Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Les Feux d'Alice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:54:22 +0100
I can't remember the plan for our families when I was in Germany.  I reckon it
was based on the idea that we would have so little warning of WWIII that there
was no point.

And I have been to Homestead, looking at my log book for that time.  My wife
also tells me that I went to Robbins (or Dobbins) and left her to fend for
herself in 1988: she spent the night watching TV, waiting for the order to move
to higher ground from Tampa; in the event the hurricane made landfall further
south and she could stay put.

Chris