Re: [OM] IMG: Maria and Rosaura Perez

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Maria and Rosaura Perez
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:14:24 -0400
I would love to do that, Chris, but I haven't figured out how to get the
colors right in LR yet.  That's how I ended up with the blue casts in some
and red casts in others.  It's just Kodachrome that gives me a problem in
LR and PS, not any of the E-6's.  Silverfast has a target for KR that seems
to work.

Tina

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tina
>
> I feel that you should be aiming to scan, import to LR, then batch-process
> there, perhaps with the occasional excursion to PS.  I don't use
> Silverfast, having tried and not like it, but the LR and Aperture
> applications are pretty powerful.
>
> Chris
>
> On 25 Jun 2012, at 22:09, Tina Manley wrote:
>
> > scratches.  I look at the color again there, find a white patch and try
> the
> > eye-dropper in Levels.  If that looks better, I finish spotting, do a
> > little sharpening like Moose recommended around the eyes and re-import it
> > into LR.  So far that has worked on the three I've worked on today.  I'm
> > sure I'll run into some more difficult ones and need advice again!!
>
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com