Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies

Subject: Re: [OM] John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:48:42 -0400
It's interesting that the 60D has a dedicated autofocus button.  I
didn't know that.  While it's true on the 5D that moving autofocus off
the shutter button requires that you displace auto exposure lock it is
still locked by half pressing the shutter button.  I've never found it
to be a problem but maybe that's because I'm usually shooting manual
mode anyhow.

Chuck Norcutt