Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:29:28 -0400
Don't listen to these old poops. You don't need OM gear to be a part of the OM
group. But you do need a healthy sense of humor, and you need to be ready to
have your grammar and spelling corrected by several charter members of the
grammar police. And you also need to call us out when we get too male. Candace
contributes from time to time, but she never yells at us. <g>

--Bob