Re: [OM] [OT] Totally OT - first Photos with the new tamron 24-70 2.8 VC

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Totally OT - first Photos with the new tamron 24-70 2.8 VC
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:35:43 +0200
Thanks Chuck,

I have loved the effects of the 35-80 so  I wanted a 2.8 more than the
long reach, I wasn't too impressed with the canyon  24-105/4 compared to
the 35-80 this tamron though, looks good, regarding the IS (VC) I can't
say I noticed it working but all photo's are handheld and I had it on
for a few shots and definately the last shot the bookshelf, not totally
motion free but not bad for handheld 0.8 second.  I hope to have more
time to play with it Sunday. It does make for a rather large and heavy
setup though!

I will probably get the OM-D for my wife who has an upcoming birthday,
with the hope that maybe she will let me use it from time to time.