Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:24:51 -0500
> Thank you kind Sir!! :-) Fear not, I just got lucky some times! ;-)

Lucky SOMETIMES? Right. I see a whole lot of hard work, tremendous
talent and the professionalism to both make and maximize
opportunities.

> And Moose? Naw forget the comb cause nobody will recognize him if he does?

He's from Berkeley. I doubt he even owns a comb.

Did Jim invite you too? He's up for a double commission this month.

OK, to explain the monicker "AG Schnozz", that stands for "Silver
Nose" which is what the original series of OM series lenses used to
have. I used to be pretty mouthy about how they were the best ones.
(Not really, but that's all I could afford). It also is a bit of a
toss to the fact I shoot a bunch of film.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx