[OM] GEAR AND WHATEVER. :-)

Subject: [OM] GEAR AND WHATEVER. :-)
From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:46:23 -0700
Ken Norton OFFERED:

>> Thank you kind Sir!! :-) Fear not, I just got lucky some times! ;-)
>
> Lucky SOMETIMES? Right. I see a whole lot of hard work, tremendous
> talent and the professionalism to both make and maximize
> opportunities.

Jeesh Ken keep that up and I'll be blushing more than I am. :-) :-)

The truth is and always will be about equipment. Even if it cost $22,000 for
a Leica or a few hundred for another make. One isn't any better than the
other if you don't have a person of great passion about photography
operating the camera in the first place. Yes some folks get lucky, no
question and capture interesting images. But that could happen with any
camera.

It comes down to the person operating the machine and their complete
relationship to and understandings of photography..... LIGHT -- EYES --
ACTION -- CLICK!"

cheers,
ted