Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:06:20 -0500
Hi Chuck,

According to Wiki, the 544 could be distinguished from the 444 by a
one-piece winshield vs two-piece, and by a 4-speed vs 3-speed transmission.
The one I saw today had the two-pane windshield, but the tranny and engine
were missing.

I like the DeSoto.  I had a red and white '56 Plymouth, with the push-button
transmission control, so I recall the tail-fins.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA