Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:35:09 -0500
Thanks, Chris.

We have two Volvos.  We have a 1989 740 wagon, bought new, which shows
65,000 actual miles.  My wife feels comfortable with it, so we keep it.  For
trips, we bought a 2007 V70, 2.5L Turbo, which has very few miles on it,
mostly road miles.  They are good cars, but can be a little more expensive
than their competition.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA