Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:12:33 -0400
Wiki tells me that the 544 made its appearance in 1958.  My buddy and I
were riding around in his in Texas in 1962 and Germany in 1963/64.
Somewhere I have some Kodachromes taken through the front window of that
old Volvo while taking it to Bremerhaven to put on a ship back to the US
somewhere around January 1964.  It appeared again in San Antonio later
in 1964.  I picked up a '57 DeSoto then which I liked a whole lot
better.  It looked just like this one
<http://1957desoto.150m.com/images/57_121_s25_lrear.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt