Re: [OM] OM-D gets high praise locally

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D gets high praise locally
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:15:21 +1000
I was at a digital photography show in Melbourne, Oz yesterday and talked to
one of the Oly reps there.  He said that Oly Oz were having a lot of trouble
meeting demand for the OM-D, plenty of orders but only a "trickle" of
cameras coming into the country.

I had a play with a few of the demo cameras and thought the package worked
quite well in terms of ergonomics, but I think it would take me a while to
get used to the behaviour of the electronic viewfinder in comparison to a
DSLR, perhaps some of the options can be "tweaked" to improve that a bit.

...Wayne