Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Flowers and Rattlesnakes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Flowers and Rattlesnakes
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:38:10 -0400
  A very productive day Chris with a lot of great finds. Pays to watch
where you put your feet. A number of years ago I attended a meeting in Palm
Desert, CA. It happened to be during a full moon so I did some early
morning (3am til dawn) hiking in Joshua Tree NP. Saw plenty of bats,
buzzards and coyotes but no snakes. Guess I was lucky I didn't find them
with my hiking boots.

Charlie