Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Flowers and Rattlesnakes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Desert Flowers and Rattlesnakes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:49:04 -0400
The first and the last are my favorites.  The rattlers are interesting
too.  I have no size reference in the photos but they do look like
sizable fellows... or are they perhaps a pair since they seem to be
together.  I don't mind the either as long as I know where they are.
Getting bit 3+ hours from help would not be good.

Chuck Norcutt