Re: [OM] IMG: An Infrequent Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Infrequent Visitor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:19:28 -0400
I think it's pretty noisy in the air, too. Especially when the gear goes up or
down. Sounds like the Jolly Green Giant twisting a Chevy Impalla in two.

My first ride in a C-130 was a real eye-opener. We sat on the deck and held on
to canvas straps stretched across the interior of the fuselage.

--Bob