Re: [OM] OT: CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: CS6
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 07:55:00 -0400
I suppose what I d is technically a mask, but I don't think of it that way.
Just painting with different opacities of brush. When you look at the layer, it
looks like a mask, so I suppose it is.

Did learn a while back that the lasso tool is pretty much all you need for
landscape work. With a lot of what I do, the precision of the select is less
important than you might think,

--Bob