Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 00:53:21 +0800
Hi, Michael,
No, my Firefox will auto download the PDF file when I click the link at my
E-bank website and won't open the PDF file. But the function doesn't work
in Firefox v11 :(

Firefox is my major browser, even Google Chrome can download the PDF file
accordingly. I wish to find the problem & solution.

---
Michael