Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:52:00 -0400
Hi Michael,

I don't know whether this has any relevance to your problem, but... there
was a recent update to Adobe Reader (10.1.3) which caused a similar problem
on the Mac - PDF documents won't open in Reader when clicked from a Web
link.

Is your Firefox configured to open documents in Adobe Reader or in Preview,
or just to Save As...? If to open using Adobe Reader, and you're using
Reader 10.1.3, you might try changing Firefox Preferences so that PDFs open
in Preview instead.

Michael C