Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Ask help for Firefox
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:33:12 -0400
See if it still works in another browser like Internet Explorer.  I am
using Firefox V11 and have seen no change in behavior.  If your E-bank
is the only link affected then it's probably something your bank
changed.  If it works in IE but not Firefox the bank has probably
changed the coding on the page to something that only works on IE.
Microsoft has never felt the need to adhere to standards other than its own.

Chuck Norcutt