Re: [OM] It's a Fence of Course with no Horse

Subject: Re: [OM] It's a Fence of Course with no Horse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:23:50 -0700
On 3/18/2012 8:48 AM, Joel Wilcox wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012, at 12:12 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> There are several aspects to that picture which do follow a specific style
>> that I've nurtured through the years.
> OK, I feel sorry for you now that I know the story of your ADHD
> difficulties.
>
> One of my favorite images of yours is the angled dam at Bond Falls.

I was just thinking about that image a couple of days ago. I've got a new (to
me) book of photographs that I've been
enjoying, Mother Earth.
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1578050650/ref=oh_o00_s01_i00_details>

One of the images is of the same subject.  Although she caught some very nice
fall color reflections, I much prefer
Ken's composition.
<http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=211&Itemid=1>
Pat Wadecki - "Autumn reflection, Bond Falls, Ontonagon County, MI"
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Others/Misc&image=Bond_Falls.jpg>

The scan is a bit sloppy. I forgot to copy the scanner ICC profile when I
updated VueScan. The reflections on the right
should be a little less green, more toward gold. And because of the paper, the
whites in the print are less bright than
the scan.

Many Falls Moose