Re: [OM] Sweeten the deal- "Your OM-D, Your Choice"

Subject: Re: [OM] Sweeten the deal- "Your OM-D, Your Choice"
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:59:04 +0100
Here in Switzerland they have just announced the price of the fuji
x-pro1 with 35mm lens, it's twice the price of the OM-D however despite
the quality of web images I am seeing from the OM-D I want to hold the
fuji before I decide.

two things put me off using the PL2 one is battery life (abysmal) and
the second is its slow to use - its not a dlsr and if the OM-D has these
same issues I will be willing to pay double for the fuji. This with
consideration that the new canyon 24-70/2.8 will be as much as the fuji.
As you say maybe its better to wait and see how robust both are before
deciding

IanW