Re: [OM] EXIF in scans (Was: 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile)

Subject: Re: [OM] EXIF in scans (Was: 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:33:34 -0700
On 3/13/2012 4:10 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Dawid ... snif !
>
> That's the part of your answer I was fearing to receive.
>
> How can this be done using Run, or anything else, in windows 7 64bit ?

Hey! It's a Windoze program that Dawid is using under a Win emulator for Mac.
All you have to do is install exiftool.exe
and run it! You can use Run or open a DOS window and run it there.

For example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\exiftool\exiftool -Make=Olympus -Model="Om-4Ti"
-FocalLength=85mm -FNumber=8.0 -ISO=400  "C:\My
Pictures\xxx\yyy\zzz.TIFF"

If you prefer a graphical interface, exiftoolGUI will do nicely. Install, open,
go to the directory, select the file and
you will see the EXIF data. Click on the caret/up arrow under the EXIF box to
get to where you can input the values.

EXIF Moose