Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:26:11 -0400
Shouldn't matter if you bought the professional version.  All upgrades
are free.  See: <http://www.hamrick.com/>  which says
Constantly Updated

We update VueScan once a week on average. With the Standard Edition you
get free upgrades for a year. If you purchase the Professional Edition
you get free upgrades for life. We are constantly adding new features
and adding support for new scanners.

If you didn't get the professional version you can upgrade for $40.
<https://www.hamrick.com/regu.html>

If you've lost your serial number you can get a replacement
<https://www.hamrick.com/rep.html>

Chuck Norcutt