Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2.0 Macro + Pan F = Smile
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:28:45 -0500
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012, at 02:31 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Well, that's quite a reason to install VueScan again.

Yes, I believe you should.  I installed the lastest and greatest version
after being away from it for a couple years and I've been very impressed
with it.  Seems better than ever but still the old familiar sets of
controls.  Remember how IR dust removal is not supposed to work with
Kodachrome?  It certainly seems to with Vuescan (I'm using an Epson
V600).

> I quit because I found NikonScan much more neutral, and VueScan
> shifted towards cyan.
> But, in order to be fair, I must confess that I could never profile
> VueScan.

Not really necessary except with C-41.  Cannot explain the shift to cyan
though.  Never experienced that.

> Could you point out which version has this built-in feature?

Output tab -> Description

Joel W.