Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:15:58 -0800
> To each his own, I guess.
No cell service here at the house and it is sketchy in the area.
Frequently calls are routed via towers on Vancouver Island which incur
international roaming charges. Needless to say I need a land line for
voice and ADSL. Crappy ADSL is another story. Occasionally a cell phone
would be handy for trips to the mainland but many places we travel on
the east side of the mountains also lack cell service. I had considered
a sat phone but now have decided to get a flat rate cell phone and a
ResQLink for emergencies.
<http://www.acrelectronics.com/products/b/acr/catalog/personal-locator-beacons/resqlink-406-gps>

So, does anyone have a recommendation of a phone plan where I can just
buy a block of minutes with no expiration date?

Mike