Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:58:21 +1300
Ken wrote

> Facebook is to the Internet what Digital is to photography. Email is
> to the Internet what Film is to photography. Come on, Bob! Get with
> the program!

I hope you were joking Ken :-)  I think so ....

Many people I know won't touch Facebook with the proverbial 40-foot pole,
and those who use only their work computer (even at home - and certain US
Gov't employees come to mind) are not allowed to do any social media on
their computers. They are probably blocked anyway.

I would not trust FB with any important e-mail, people still appreciate snail-
mail, and many people do not have computers, so there is little alternative to
paper ( and phone).

Heck, now that my cell-phone is practically dead, I have not replaced it,  and
see no need to. Except when travelling, landline and e-mail do me fine.

Brian Swale.