Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:32:41 +0000
On 20 February 2012 21:35, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks to all who have posted photos, now I think it is my turn to post
> a few. all taken with the 5D2 and either OM 21/2 or OM 35-80/2.8
> although a few with the canyon 70-200/4 may have slipped through. I find
> that since getting the dog I take fewer sharp photos as he keeps pulling
> just when I click.
>
> We had a couple of weeks holidays in the UK and I think I understand why
> the welsh rarely travel
>
> pictures are here
>
> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/WalesinFeb2012/21559850_Qck5WC/1719052164_SkwsRb4
> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/WalesinFeb2012/21559850_Qck5WC/1719052164_SkwsRb4>

Number 14 and those immediately around it look like Pistyll Rhaedr.
One of my favourite bits of that part of Wales.  I last went there in
April 2010:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103946165422859151776/SOS2010#5461473736476708018

and several shots before that.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer