Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:55:14 +0000
On 21 February 2012 10:45, SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> https://picasaweb.google.com/103946165422859151776/SOS2010#5461473736476708018
>>
>> and several shots before that.
>
> I am trying to work out from where you took that photo, I used a 21mm
> but I guess you went a lot wider than that.

7mm - I had the 7-14 with me that day. It was taken from the path near
this bridge:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103946165422859151776/SOS2010#5461473257763510130

Which is just out of shot at the bottom of this picture:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103946165422859151776/SOS2010#5461473292585005074

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer