Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Official Announcement
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:28:59 -0600
It would have been truly worthy if the camera were some sort of FF that
allowed Zuikos to be used in their native focal lengths.

I like the looks -- too much so for my own good.  But the novel way the
battery grips stage seems both clever and useful.  TOP has a quick
overview of the camera and I found one paragraph to be well-put:

"On the topic of things that Olympus didn't make much of a fuss about,
I'll add expanded dynamic range and high ISO noise levels. Although both
are "improved," according to the E-M5 press release, they were mentioned
quickly in passing in the presentation I got, which leads me to suspect
the improvements are not dramatic. But again, only time will tell; I'll
gladly retract this bit of jaundiced skepticism if events so dictate."

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...