Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Zuikofest redux
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:40:23 +0800
Hi Brian, it is nice to see you got a fast internet access finally! Here are
the images with sharpenss level 2 (in 1 to 10).

(around 4.5MB each)

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_9566S2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_9568S2.JPG

Usually, I post unsharpened images so that people can play with them with
their own program (and the file size is smaller too).

C.H.Ling