Re: [OM] Focusing accuracy with EMF adapters (was "Re: Iowa Zuikofest re

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing accuracy with EMF adapters (was "Re: Iowa Zuikofest redux")
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:11:18 -0500
An interesting point I hadn't thought of.  However, I haven't really
bought into it yet.  It seems to me that tungsten light would restrict
the range of colors that the lens sees to that toward the red end of the
spectrum.  If the lens suffers from chroma I should think it would be
worse in sunlight with a full spectrum from red to blue.

Chuck Norcutt