Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:52:22 -0700
Hi Chuck, please see my reply to Moose just prior to this email. I
believe it will help you in zooming in on your images in LR.  Save you a
few steps, and get more of the view you're after.

I agree with you, if the 4 images opened in another window, just like
FastStone does, this would be wonderful. I am really surprised that this
feature is not available in LR.

Candace