Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:24:12 +0100
LR has four 'menu'-like areas (top, bottom, left, right) that gobble
up screen real-estate. But they can all be minimized so that the
central area uses full screen: press shift-tab. Or you can drag them
individually. I listened to podcasts as LR was being developed
(someone Jardine?) and they would have liked to default to have all
the menus off at startup but didn't dare!
Jez