Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:35:15 -0800
On 1/23/2012 7:00 AM, Candace wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> I can not find anything indicating that Bridge can do this. This is the
> best I can see that it does, which is no where near what I would like.
> http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-bridge-cs4/previewing-and-comparing-images/

Video, schmideo. I never have learned well from those things. I seem to be a
'poke it until it does what I want or
breaks' kinda guy.

Took me about 30 seconds to find the Bridge equivalent. Probable not quite what
you want; perhaps better than the
alternatives you've found so far.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Misc&image=Bridge_4_compare.jpg>
Select 4 images
CTRL+B (View=>Review Mode)
You get a four up display.
Click the "+" cursor on a spot in one image to get a TV screen 100% view of
that small part.
You can get 100% views on all four images, but I haven't found a way to link
them.
The down arrow on the lower left removes whichever image is selected.
Right click on an image to get the menu of what can be done in this view.
ESC to get out; select different 4, repeat.

> On 1/23/12 5:24 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>>
>> I'm very surprised that Bridge doesn't have that feature.  If it did I'd
>> probably use Bridge rather than BreezeBrowser.  But I guess I should
>> check again if Bridge does do it. ...

Moose