Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:25:21 -0700
Moose,

See what I mean? You always make me laugh! Yes, I have found the answer
to my question in regards to LR and it's default settings and where/how
to change them as far as this subject goes.

Thank you for meeting me in another dimension. :-)
(In my case, maybe it should be dementia-n, though, LOL)

Candace

--
Have a wonderful day, Candace & Co.