Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:16:17 -0700
Chuck,

I think all edits can be reversed in LR. Meaning, in my experience,
anything I have cropped in LR, I just pull that image back into
"develop", click "r" for immediate cropping tool, and the image is ready
to cropped, showing the original underneath as though no cropping were
ever done. This is providing that the image is still in the catalog in
LR. Actually a pretty helpful feature. After all edits are done, one can
export to another folder on hard drive, or external hard drive, or
upload to online galleries, and all edits will show, and, of course,
whatever crops one applied will be saved.

Candace

--
Have a wonderful day, Candace & Co.