Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:41:09 -0700
Pretty sure it can be used without the Library, as Ken says. I am deep
in the midst of learning LR. And trying not to "quit" when it seemingly
makes no sense whatsoever.

Ken, if you Google for "free presets for LR", you will be surprised at
what you find. As well, the presets that are not free are available, and
many are singing their praises online. But it might be worth toying with
a few freebies to see if you can tweak them even further and get that
"something different" you're looking for.

I am seeing colleagues using LR only, with no need for PS at all. I
don't know if I'll ever get *there*. But it would be nice to come close.

Candace