Re: [OM] phototherm

Subject: Re: [OM] phototherm
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:05:46 +0000
Mark, I just got the 4x5 holder too, havent tried it yet either. A pricey peice
of plastic! I am going to try and see if the chemistry load for 2 rolls will
cover the 4 pieces of film, it would be great if it does since it would save
some chemistry cost.

Don, the ssk is every bit as good and reliable as any dip and dunk process in
my experience. I used to have piles of e6 processed via d&d and it seemed no
more reliable, in fact sometimes it seemed less reliable. Depended on the
operator more than the ssk does.

Ed