[OM] (OM) Great 6x9 package FS

Subject: [OM] (OM) Great 6x9 package FS
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:25:32 +1300
My friend and NZ landscape photographer Andris Apse has sold two of his
cameras to Photo and Video of Christchurch, and they are re-selling them
on eBay.

This one I'd really like to have but there's no way I can find the cash in the
required time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120839526257

The other one (check seller's other stuff) is a Linhof Technorama 6 x 12 with
start price set at about $US 3,500, if my memory serves me correctly.
It is most likely that Andris sorted through quite a few lenses to come up with
the two he has been using with the Technorama.

The blurb for the first auction speaks for itself.

>From what I gather from Andris' writings on FB, he plans to buy some huge
capacity digital sensor/back. I forget which.

Brian Swale