Re: [OM] phototherm

Subject: Re: [OM] phototherm
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:51:13 -0700
That would be nice. Do you have to fake out the SSK by adding or
removing the magnet which tells it which tank is loaded, or can you
select that?

I agree that the Sidekick gives results that are just as good as I've
seen come from the labs. In fact, my "local" (still a 45 minute drive
one way) lab screwing up one of my rolls, coupled with an A&I mailer
getting lost in the mail, are what prompted me to get the Sidekick in
the first place. At least this way, if something is messed up it's my
own fault.

Mark